Friday, September 6, 2013

"I" is for Innocent--#43 finished

The next in series of Kinsey Millhone.  Another good book, good investigation and also worked a little more on some of those other characters in her life.  She also seemed to head out into the suburbs a little more expanding beyond just her normal territory.  Good book & good read.

I will not be posting this one, this was actually a library book.  I don't check many books out from the library but buy lots from the library sales.  I didn't want to order this one from PBS since it is an older book and didn't want to wait for it to come in, instead just got it from the library.  I have the next several in this series already so will be able to continue on with it.  I plan to step up my reading of this series, I realized if only 2 a year, it would be 13 years to read the series--way to long.  Will try 4, 5 or more a year instead.

No comments: