Sunday, September 15, 2013

Of Thee I Zing--#45 finished

This is Laura Ingraham's book about what in modern society is upsetting her or at least bugs her enough to put into a book.  Generally pretty funny, a nice kind of light read.  While reading this most of what she says I can agree with, some not so much or is not a bother to me and some hits me as being that person.  I am guessing that is probably the case for most.  I think if we had the talent and inspiration this is a book most people could put together, everyone has their peeves.  I have one of her earlier books but haven't read it yet but I may have to get to it now.  Her writing in this book was pretty easy to read.

I have posted it on PBS, it is the only copy out there on PBS so I would expect it to get picked pretty soon.  I am getting very close to finishing the Skeleton Crew, should be any day now.  I am also just into The Judas Field, like 30 some pages only.  I will look at starting or at least picking out a book tonight yet.

No comments: