Saturday, May 17, 2014

Death by Rodrigo--#31 finished

A lawyer story, not too bad.  Some interesting twists & turns and nice to see these are not the perfect man type lawyers that you might see in a Grisham book, these are kind of screwup type lawyers but in the end it seems to work out.  Characters are okay, I think there is a 2nd book so might be nice to see the characters fleshed out a little more too.  A pretty good read that I enjoyed.

I have posted it on PBS, I think there was 1 copy already on system so might be a little while before it moves.  I just started the 3rd Maze Runner book, The Death Cure and still reading the Belinda Carlisle book, Lips Unsealed.  Reading a terrible pun book from the early '80s, kind of bad Mad Magazine type humor.  I will looked to get another book started tonight or tomorrow as well.

No comments: