Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Death Cure--#35 finished

This is the 3rd and last in order in the Maze Runner series.  This is another young adult series and I think it was just okay.  I wasn't a big fan of the first book and hoped the 2nd would be better and it was until a confusing end.  The 3rd book is still confusing and I really just have a hard time caring about the characters and what is happening to them.  I was mostly just rooting to get the book read and be done with the series.  The author has a prequel to the series now but just not interested.  Glad I am through the 3 books and the series, they are done and probably soon forgotten.  The Hunger Games series is much better or my time would have been better spent reading the Harry Potter series, which I haven't gotten to yet.  Oh well not all books I read I have to like or enjoy.  This one is not completely bad, I would have never finished it but just isn't that good either.

I will be posting it on PBS at some point, there are something like 100 WL for it.  Again no hurry to post, still sitting at 9 credits right now.  Still reading The Midnight Club and Jo Shelby, not sure if I will start another book tonight or not.

No comments: