Sunday, March 22, 2020

Dad is Fat--#22 finished

Comic Jim Gaffigan's book.  I have seen him before, not sure where maybe a movie but lately I know he has been doing the Chrysler Pacifica commercials.  I didn't realize he & his wife have 5 kids and that is a large part of this book.  The title Dad is Fat is from something one of his kids wrote, so kind of funny.  They live in a small 2 bedroom apartment in NY City and the struggles of doing this.  Overall a good light reading type book.  Short chapters so can pickup & read for a couple minutes and then put down--when reading 4 books or so, it is nice to have one like this.

This is 1 copy already in system so I might as well make it 2 copies & see if it gets requested at some point.  I will have to check & see what movies or TV shows he has done to see if I can remember where I have seen him before the commercials.

No comments: