Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Girl in the Spider's Web--#21 finished

This is the next book in the Lisbeth Salander series but a new author.  The author of the first 3 books died shortly after handing them into his publisher--The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo--being the first one & with a good movie too.  This was a good continuation of the series even though Lisbeth has a sister that I don't remember being mentioned before, but I may have just forgotten her since has been a while since I have read those books.  Sister is evil and wants to kill Lisbeth because Lisbeth killed their dad--lots of bad stuff in this family.  Well there was other stuff going on with stealing AI computer programs and a young savant that is incredible with numbers & also drawing but no one knew this at first.  Throw in stuff with the reporter & the magazine and makes a good story, I enjoyed it.

There are already 11 copies in system & this is an ex-library copy that has a couple issues, I will not post it.  I have kept the first 3 books and will keep this. It is a good series & would like my kids to read it at some point.

No comments: