Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Unqualified--#45 finished

I really enjoy the TV show Mom and Anna Faris is the star on that show.  I saw she had a book out & got it through PBS.  I guess it hadn't soaked into me that she married Chris Pratt of Guardians of the Galaxy fame but he wrote the forward.  Anna has a podcast and I guess the book grew out of that where she gives out unqualified advice to people that send in or call in with questions.  Those parts of the book were not that interesting.  I enjoyed reading about her background and life.  After I finished the book I had to do the IMDB check on her & found out she & Chris Pratt are divorced, looks like about a year after the book came out.  That is really too bad, can tell in the book they loved each other--or maybe some was overcompensation because they were having problems??--my very unqualified guess.  Still they have a son together and it must have been rough time.

My youngest watches Mom too and she wants to read this book also so posting on PBS might wait a bit, I think there is 1 WL for it right now.

No comments: