Sunday, September 14, 2008

Not Sure

Not really sure what I should or want to type about tonight but that goal of doing 10 of these a month is forcing me to get something down.

I tried another beer from Aldi, this time one from Holland, Klassic or something like that it is called.  It is actually pretty bad, it will be really tough for me to get down the other 5 bottles.  I had been buying a Guatemalan beer from Aldi that is very similar to Corona or so I have been told.  It is kind of tasty.  Since the price on it went up a whole 50 cents, I figured I would try something else, good idea, bad product.  Oh well had to give it a try otherwise I would have been left wondering about it.

Rose had a VB game today & she did very good.  She got most of her serves over, something she normally struggles with.  She also bumped it back over a couple of times.  She had a lot of fun and the team won all 3 games.

I won my fantasy football game this weekend also and still have 1 player going tomorrow night, Witten TE.  This will take me to 2-0, the good start I needed especially since I am not yet convinced the talent on the team will get me to the playoffs.

I think I will be heading upstairs to get a few pages read before going to sleep.  Still working on the same 2 books.  Going slow on both, too much other stuff going on right now--just doesn't seem like much time to get any reading done.

No comments: