Friday, September 19, 2008

This Week

This is the week that the markets have really crashed then bailed out and now a slight rebound.  I still expect bad times ahead but hope that things straighten out down the line.  I am not a financial person at all though.

Monday, I only did 2 miles and they were mostly walking.  I think they were around 15:45 & 14:45 or something like that.  I am not sure if it was from the busy weekend catching up to me or the cold that I was still trying to get over.

On Wednesday, I got 6 miles in that felt great.  All 6 were under 13 with the fastest right at 12 minutes.  It was good to finally get a run in that actually felt very good.  I hope I can build on this run and get a few more like it in the coming days.

I am still working on my two books, Uncle Tom's Cabin & the Clancy The Teeth of the Tiger or something like that.  I like both books, but neither one has turned into a must keep reading page turner, so still kind of slow going.  I probably need to check back on my blogs but it is probably a month since I have finished a book.  I think I am still okay for getting 24 read this year but probably need to check on it.

I probably need to also check on those goals that I had ran through early this year and do a review of how it is going.  This year seems to be flying by, so might not have much time to get some of those things done.

No comments: