Monday, September 8, 2008

September--Football

The new month is underway & I haven't even gotten one post up yet.  Lots to talk about so I might do a couple of posts tonight.  First, I will do short football post.  I have my fantasy football team again this year and it looks kind of sad.  I have pulled out a victory in week 1 but kind of flukey.  I guess my star is Braylon Edwards at WR, I also have Carson Palmer at QB, McGahee at RB(injured right now) and rookies McFadden & Smith(Lions), I also have the Patriots kicker & TE Witten.  I really need those rookie RBs to step up and have a good season for me to win anything.

Nebraska has won their first 2 games this year but against unimpressive opponents.  I really haven't followed this much, I know the QB is Ganz and that is about it.  I will try to read up more on it but right now just not very excited--have too many other things tying up my time.

The Rams looked bad in the preseason and got clobbered yesterday.  It was a game they were probably going to lose but would at least like to see them as competitive.  The next big question for the Rams is who will be the interm head coach once Linehan is canned once the team gets to 1-6 or thereabouts.

No comments: