Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick Rundown

I really don't feel like typing much so I am just going to rundown the normal boring things.

--I tried to run tonight but didn't try very hard.  Only did a little over 1 mile with most of it being walking.  Somewhere over 15 minutes.  Not sure why Monday nights have been a struggle the last couple of times.

--No change on my books and in fact few pages have turned since then either.  I am really kind of caught in a rout(I don't know if that is spelled correctly or not).  Too lazy to look for a 3rd book also.

--Lost this week in fantasy football.  Only a week left in fantasy baseball and I am leading the league in that one.

--I need to cut out the late night snacking and also shorten up the portions I am eating.  Of course, I keep saying this to myself and get little results.  Maybe if I type it somewhere I can make it happen.  Doubt it.  Dropping 10 lbs or so would probably help my running.

Well, I guess that is enough.  I am going to try and get a few pages read in those seemingly never ending books now.

No comments: