Monday, September 8, 2008

Other stuff

Finally after those long posts I will do a quick run through on my normal stuff. 

Running--I did 3 miles tonight after not running in over a week.  The first was very slow on purpose at 14:44.  I have been fighting a cold for the last 5 or 6 days so didn't want to push it.  Next mile was around 13:30 not too bad at all, less walking and more running.  The 3rd mile was just not planned, I figured on only doing 2 and then talked myself into 2 & 1/2 during the 2nd mile and only pushed through for 3 after 2 & 1/2 were basically done.  The last was around 13:15 or somewhere, again slow but got them in.  It was an excellent night to run, windy, overcast and cool with a slight sprinkle of rain.  Next run hopefully Wed night during Rose's VB practice.

Reading--Also hadn't gotten much reading in the last week.  I did read a chapter in each book last night but still many pages to go before either gets close.  Debbie did pick up Runaway Jury by Grisham at a garage sale this weekend, so my to read pile got a little taller.  I don't mind Grisham books though because they are always a quick read.  Have been thinking about starting a 3rd but haven't got beyond just thinking at this point.

No blogging--Not that anyone reads this, but the reason I wasn't typing up anything was my parents being in town get the basement with a pull out couch.  That means no late night stays on the computer like tonight.  

Probably other things but that is all that I can remember for now.

No comments: