Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Teeth of the Tiger--finished

I finally finished another book, number 20 for the year for those counting.  It was the Clancy novel The Teeth of the Tiger.  A good solid Clancy spy book.  Since it has been a while since I have read anything by Clancy I am kind of behind on the plot lines that kind of run through his books, especially with what Jack Ryan Sr is doing.  In this book Jack Ryan Jr and his two cousins are the main good guys and Islamic terrorists are the bad guys.  It is post 9/11 in the book, which is kind of nice because that is just such a mind changing event.  Overall like a said a solid Clancy book.

I had pushed through the last couple of nights trying to get it finished so I would have at least one book done in the month of Sept.  No thoughts on next book yet, many to consider though.  I am looking forward to getting back into Uncle Tom's Cabin though as well.

No comments: