Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reading

Well, I have gotten started on Desert Light by Williamson.  Not much there yet but again just getting started.

Debbie bought me a book today that she found cheap at Borders maybe.  It is The Faith of My Fathers by John McCain & Mark Salter, selling for $3.99.  It says it is a family memoir.  I started reading it tonight.  His family history certainly sounds interesting and with the election coming up figured it couldn't get more timely than now.

Uncle Tom's Cabin is still on going also.  I plan to get a few pages at least in on it before calling it a night also.

By the way I took home the league title in my fantasy baseball.  Nice win, I think this is something like 4th in 6 years so a nice run that I have been having.  After last year's 2nd place finish, it is good to return to the top.

No comments: