Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spoiled Priest - #4 finished

I just finished my fourth book of the early year already.  Spoiled Priest by Gabriel Longo.  Some interesting parts of the book and some things that are going to make me think for the next few days at least.  Also quite a bit that just doesn't seem really real or likely thrown in also.  An okay read, but it is showing it's age--he left the priesthood in the '50s and the book was written in the mid 60's.  

It has been a long day so I think that is all I have for now.  I will try to re-address the book in the next few days after giving it a little more thought.  I have another book I am probably going to start, but don't have it here with me and don't want to screw up the title, will wait to mention it until later as well.

No comments: