Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Cost of Doing Business--#18 finished

An interesting & good book. It is the second book by John Tarlton and I really liked it. It was a short book of only 174 pages but I thought the characters were interesting and the action flowed nicely. I am interested in knowing more about the characters as well. There is no other book by the author showing up at paperback swap, but the author info mentions an earlier novel and some short stories. The book was published in 2002 so I am guessing there is no 2nd book coming with these characters, oh well.

There is 1 copy of this book already on paperback swap so I have posted this book but really no guess as to when it will be moved. I would think it will go at some point though since it really is a pretty good book.

I am still working on Rising Tide, somewhere around 50 pages left. Also just started The Yacoubian Building, only around 20 pages in. Will look over my books and maybe start a 3rd tonight also.

No comments: