Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lunchtime Run

Last Spring & Summer a group of us at work did lunchtime runs. It was a run of around 2.3 miles and the take a shorter lunch break to eat. The last one we did was in July I think. Well I moved to a different office, same job, same company, different office. So the group of runners is still at the old office, but since it was nice & I had kind of scouted out a route I figured today was as good as any to get the run in. It ended up being 2.6 miles and it took me around 29 minutes, so not too bad overall. I may try to join up with the old group and do the runs together either at the old office or them coming to the new office. Will just have to see. I need to get a 3rd and probably a 4th run in each week and this seems like a way to get one of those additional runs done.

No comments: