Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Post

I haven't typed much in a while so I figured I should do a quick one.

I haven't finished a book for almost 2 weeks now so no blogging. I hope to finish A Bright Shiny Morning this weekend though.

Last weekend was the MVC basketball tournament. My parents came in & we went to 7 games, a lot of fun even with Creighton getting bounced out on their first game. Northern Iowa won and showed they were the best team in The Valley.

Need to make a double recipe of Jambalaya for a soup & salad dinner tonight at church.

I ran Monday 2 miles at the community center and then ran on Wednesday after work, 3 miles. Not sure if I will get a run in today yet. Depends on how long the jambalaya takes I guess.

I am sure other stuff but right now that should do it.

Thanks for everyone who has put in comments the last few months. I have visited your blogs but unfortunately I cannot read them, I am guessing Chinese. Still kind of nice to know that someone has found my blog even if not much interesting stuff here.

No comments: