Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Boo--#60 finished

A kind of comedy with some romance in a come to God sense book. A different type book, that started out okay but in the end became predictable with very 2 dimensional characters. A horror writer finds God so of course he has to quit writing horror novels(??? I don't know why). He opens up and starts dating the younger perfect woman in the small town. The whole town or at least the town leaders are against this fearing no more horror novels means no more tourists and the town's economy down the drain. Throw in some plain old just simple characters with no depth and a big conspiracy and that is pretty much it. Oh well, not a terrible read but just nothing that exciting either.

I had ordered this book from PBS because I have the 2nd book in the series, Boo Who, and figured I should read the first well first. I have already reposted it, there is 1 copy ahead of mine but I expect it to move eventually since there are a couple of people wanting Boo Who. I am not sure if there is a 3rd book in the series or not.

Blue Nude a book I finished not long ago was just requested today so it didn't take long for it to move. I am still waiting on Boot Tracks though. I am reading Nancy Culpepper, A Map of True Places and Monster of Florence right now. I am just under 100 pages from finishing Nancy Culpepper but still early on the other two. Not sure if I will be grabbing a fourth now but I will probably look over my books & see.

No comments: