Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Doomsday Key--#59 finished

This is another James Rollins book that is similar to the other(or others--not sure)that I have read. A good read, fast paced action with a lot of good history involved. While how Gray solves things is more than a little over the top, if you can sort of suspend reality enough it is enjoyable. No great literature or anything like that but still fun. I know there are more books in this series and I should probably go back and read earlier ones & I might at some point, but just don't really feel like it right now.

There are 45 people that have this book on their WL but this number has been dropping steadily. The dropping is one of the reasons I grabbed this book and read it so that I could get it mailed off before the WL got to zero.

I am still reading Boo and Map of True Places and I just started Nancy Culpepper--all of them a ways away from being finished. Probably won't be starting a 4th for at least a few days, till I get closer to finishing one of those already started.

No comments: