Monday, March 17, 2008

PSR Night run

It is Monday night so that means PSR and a run for me. PSR is Parish School of Relgion, Catholic studies for kids in public school basically. Our 2 oldest kids go to this most Monday nights during the school year. It is 1 hour & 15 minutes, so I can get 3 to 5 miles in depending upon how good of shape I am in and how inspired I am.

Tonight there wasn't much of either in shape or inspiration. Instead this was a kind of mope through it so I get a few miles in this week. It was an ugly 3 miles, somewhere around 12:40 average. I got the miles in so for that I am happy. I will have to work on getting quality miles done in the coming weeks but for today this worked.

I am kind of tired so will probably be going to sleep soon. I do want to get a few pages in though first. I have been pretty good about at least reading a little each night with some nights doing very well. I am pretty happy with my 2 books right now so all is good.

It is Holy Week, so everyone have a good Holy Week and reflect on the life of Jesus and the history of the Church. This is just a good week for reflection and understanding.

No comments: