Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weather

It was a great day here in St Louis. I heard it made in into the 70s today. The kids got out and played for a couple hours this afternoon. They really needed a shot of fresh air. No run for me today though, just a lot of pushing Thomas on a swing.

No PSR tomorrow either, it is a parish retreat this week with a Mass tomorrow that is supposed to be for the kids. Not sure yet if I am going to fight Thomas through another Mass or not. Sunday wasn't much fun, but also just about normal.

I read a little in The Drifters today, good stuff, like most Michener books. I am under 100 pages left in Phantom, but I forced myself today to not ignore The Drifters either. Will probaby put some time in yet tonight, might try to read a little in both before going to sleep.

No comments: