Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Hot

It has been a hot week in St Louis this week. It is just not a good week for the AC to start acting up so of course it has been. Two nights ago it had stopped in the evening but I got it back on right around bedtime. Yesterday it had stopped in the afternoon but came on right around supper time. Our repairman came by a couple of times, last one being this morning but it was working then. Well, it stopped sometime tonight around 7:30-8:00 and I haven't been able to get it back on yet. I think this means we need a new compressor. Our repairman is out of town tomorrow back in town on Sunday. The way I see it best case senerio is a new unit on Monday but more likely Tuesday or Wednesday. It will be a hot one this weekend.

My 2nd book I am reading is See You Later Alligator by William Buckley. It is a spy novel written in the '80s but set in early '60s right after the Bay of Pigs. So far it is okay, nothing special but only around 50 pages in. I will probably try to read a little more before trying to go to sleep in our hot house.

No comments: