Saturday, July 5, 2008

Busy July

It has been a busy start to July. A lot of things I could post but instead I will just do one of those quick hitter posts. Again in no particular order:

--I have the paint bought now for the garage. Should get the one side painted within days.

--Still reading Fatima and my 2nd book is My 15 Minutes by Sara Faith Alterman. A night light reading celebrity book, kind of funny & interesting.

--Can't remember if I posted about Thomas busting my car window with a rock or not. Either way it happened & I might explain further later if I haven't already.

--Rode my bike with Rose during a small subub city 4th of July Parade. Very slow pace but a couple of hills, Rose did a very good job. She also had fun decorating her bike for the 4th also.

--BBQ for Debbie's family on the 4th. What a beautiful day in St Louis. The weather was amazing for the 4th of July. Actually was able to comfortablly sit outside most of the time from late afternoon into the evening--right up to leaving for the fireworks.

--Tomato plants are doing good. We have quite a few smaller green tomatoes. I pulled the weeds and hoed up part of the ground next to the garden. I might try some later season things like radishes and carrots--I bought the packets if I decide to try them out.

--No running yet. I want to get a run in sometime this weekend but not looking very likely unless tomorrow night.

--Golfing tomorrow afternoon. Since we weren't able to get any golf in on Father's Day, the men in the family are going tomorrow. I don't think I have golfed at all so far this year, so should be interesting to say the least.

I am sure there is more but it is already past late tonight so this will do it for now.

No comments: