Friday, May 8, 2009

Running

A quick update on my running.  On Wednesday a group of 4(me included) did our lunchtime run of 2.25 miles.  I am probably the one in the worst shape but still did it in 23:39, with the first mile at just under 10 minutes.  It is a very good workout for me.

Thursday night was a lifting night at the community center.  I am pushing myself a little more than I had at first.  Not really seeing results but lifting heavier weights.

Today, Friday, I am off work so I figured I would get a run in.  It was perfect early this morning, but of course I ran later in the morning when it was raining.  I did 4 miles at Creve Coeur Park, overall averaged around 12:30.  Slow but better than it would have been a few weeks ago.  The rain really weighed me down also.  Hopefully, I will be able to get another run in this weekend as well.

No comments: