Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Perfect Evil--#56 finished

I really enjoyed this book and it had enough twists & turns to keep the reader guessing throughout. It is about a murder investigation in Platte City, NE where a good looking FBI agent with a haunting past comes in to help the local sheriff, who is a good looking playboy. So maybe not great literature but a good read. This is book one in a series and I have book two somewhere around here also.

I actually found book 2 first at a library sale so ordered book 1 through a PBS deal. The NE connection made it an easy reason to get and the author being from NE is also kind of nice. I have posted this first book and I think there are like 40 some copies already on the system so probably won't be moving anytime soon but that is alright too.

No comments: