Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can't sleep

I got woken up around 3am and wasn't able to go back to sleep so here I am at 4am typing something up. That happens I guess. Well Monday was PSR night so I dropped off the kids and hit the library nearby to check on the for sale books, found 3, none on a WL but still should be good reads. Then I went for a quick 2 mile run at the nearby park. Both miles were around 11:30, so pretty happy with that.

Right now I am reading A Boy of Good Breeding by Miriam Toews, a quirky book based in a small town in Canada. Just under 50 pages read and so far so good, not a real page turner but still kind of interesting. Also reading The Brethren by John Grisham, so far a kind of typical Grisham book in a good way. Easy to read and keeps you interested. Kind of funny though that it was written pre 9/11 and some of the political stuff so far seems ahead of its time, will have to see as I get into it more--only 120 pages in. Finally just started The Lace Reader by Brunonia Berry about women that can read lace and see the future or something along those lines. Just started so who knows what I have here.

No comments: