Thursday, September 24, 2009

Running

I had about a week off from running again. I need to stop that and keep on 2 to 3 or even 4 times a week, but just can't seem to make that happen. I ran Tuesday at the little track at the community center, 11 laps to a mile. I put in 3 miles that night. Tonight, Thursday, I ran 5 miles at a park.

Tuesday's run was somewhere around 13 minute miles, can't really use the Garmin indoors, at least I don't use it then. Thursday was around 12 minute miles until the last one which was just under 13, so pretty happy with that. The park is flat so I really should get out and do some hills but figure just getting the runs in is probably more important at this point.

I can't remember what we have going on this weekend, but it seems like there is a lot of stuff so not sure yet if I will be able to get a weekend run in or not.

No comments: