Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not Much

Not much to talk about or at least that is coming into my thoughts. I had an I-Car class tonight. Kind of a continuing education thing for insurance people dealing with auto damage. It wasn't too bad of a course, but overall I think I get very little out of them. It is something that is expected as part of my yearly reviews so I get a couple of these courses in each year so it looks good on paper.

Yesterday after work and supper, I mowed the back yard and also planted the last 4 marigolds. I planted them in front of my tomato plants, going with the theory they keep pests of some sort away from vegetables. After this I then got in a short 2 mile run on the streets around here. Just like my previous run, it just seemed easier and faster maybe running on streets instead of on a bikepath type trail in a small park. I think it is because there are people around so I don't let myself slack off as much while running. Taking too many walking breaks and generally just giving myself bad feedback. I will not completely stop running at parks, but I will definately be pushing them back and doing more street running.

Sorry not much to type about. This posting was mostly done to just get one in so I get a step closer to my goal of double digit posting for each month this year. I guess almost no one is reading this though so no big deal. In case someone out there is reading this, Thank You. If you feel like it, drop a comment too.

No comments: