Thursday, May 29, 2008

Off Work Friday

I am off work on Friday again. One of the great things about my work, is the flex scheduling. It means working a little longer each day, but getting one day off each pay period. Because of the flex scheduling, I am able to save lots of vacation days over the years as well as not really having to take any sick days either. You know those sick days where you are more burned out and just need a day off, well that is now a flex day once a pay period--kind of nice.

I was just going through my mind about what needs to get done tomorrow and what else I hopefully can do also. First, Thomas & Rose have school so will have to get them ready and to school. Next a grocery shopping trip is needed to Aldi--that will be me since I do 90+% of the grocery shopping for the house. Oil changes on both my car & the van should be done--hopefully at least get one done tomorrow. Next it would be nice to get the scraper out and start scraping the peeling paint off the garage--of course it will probably be raining so this may have to be put off. A good long slow run is also on the agenda and maybe a nice bike ride later in the day as well. Since I haven't run yet this week, the run has to be done. A little rain, no problem, a lot of rain and I will probably be at the Community Center for a shorter run.

I think we have our babysitter again tomorrow night as well. Not sure what we are doing though. At one point we talked about hitting the baseball game with Debbie's brother & friend but with rain in forecast not sure now. I might look at getting Debbie's bike running and maybe we go on a short bike ride together. I had mentioned this over the last weekend and it was a definate no so this could be a possible happening.

Should be a busy day. It would be nice if it stays dry and I can actually get some of those things mentioned above actually done.

No comments: