Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder--#51 finished

This is a murder mystery series that I got some of the books from my mom for our oldest to read. I wanted to read the first one to make sure they were okay for her & all is good. A 30 something lady returns to smallish town Minnesota, giving up her teaching job, to be close to her mother & sister. She opens a cookie shop and helps solve murders. In this first book, she helps her sister's husband who is a detective solve a double murder. Not too bad on how it goes about, nothing gross or scary. She does a nice job of walking through what she is doing, I think Rose will like this. She went on a couple of dates but mostly just friend stuff. Rose just started reading the first Harry Potter book finally and actually seems to like it so I don't know when she will be reading this book. Oh well I have a couple others from mom that I might read but I will have to see. My stacks of books to read seems to expand daily.

This one will not be going to PBS, it will be getting returning to mom once Rose reads it. I might see if Debbie is interested too though, I think it is something she might like also. Eventually the book will go back to mom.

No comments: