Sunday, August 8, 2010

This Is How It Happened--#49 finished

A funny quick read, I enjoyed it for what it is. It is more of a chic-lit type book than I like but I knew that going in so had not great expectations. It really delivered though, in that it was funny and quick paced enough that I wanted to just keep reading it through. Characters might have been a little two dimensional and the ending was just kind of out of left field but oh well. I have read much worse chic-lit types as unfortunate as it is that I am admitting to that. Like I said a good read.

It got pushed to the read now status last week when I saw that the number of people that had it on their WL was dropping and dropping fast. It was over 30 a month or two ago and now it is at a dozen. I figured it was time to get it read and mailed off while there are still people that want the book. I already have enough books sitting around on my account that are not moving. I also posted a bird watching book that one person wanted. I bought it at the library sale and thought I would be interested but after flipping through it saw it was not what I wanted.

I have 3 books incoming from PBS and still have bunches that I have to get read already, I just need to find more time to get everything read--ha ha. I know that is impossible but maybe at least keep my books to read to a manageable point.

No comments: