Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Other Queen--#55 finished

It is late so I probably won't type much about this book. It did take me a while to get it finished, somewhere over a month. I liked the story and the information inside, but too many times I thought the characters were just repeating themselves over and over again. While that might have been what the author believes they were like, it really did diminish the enjoyment of the book. Not a bad book, but not that good either, I will just call it okay.

I have posted it on PBS, it still had 19 WL for it but it was dropping pretty steadily so I want to get it mailed off soon. This is why I forced myself to stay up a little later tonight so I could get it done. Still reading Boot Tracks & Blue Nude and will probably add a 3rd tomorrow or the next day.

No comments: