Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rounders--#48 finished

Well I hadn't expected to finish this book tonight. I only started it yesterday & was on page 40. It is only 194 pages but still normally I read a little from each of my books. Today though I just figured to start with it & just kept at it. It is a novelization, a novel written off the screenplay for the movie, so basically the movie in print. I liked the movie & I liked the book, no surprises or anything but still fun read. I enjoy watching poker on TV so I pretty much knew I would enjoy this book also & I did.

I have posted it on PBS already. I had just ordered it a couple of weeks ago, it was the only copy on PBS so I figured I could read it & then post it & hope it gets requested to get my credit back on it. I will have to look over my books and pick out another one to read, I have way too many that I want to read so it makes it hard to decide. A kind of nice problem to have I guess though.

No comments: