Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot Today

It is a hot one here today in St Louis. I was able to get a run in last night--Monday. It was hot but today & tomorrow are supposed to be worse. I just got 3 miles in but it was actually okay. My Garmin screwed up the 3rd mile, so I probably ran 3.25 with around a 13 minute average. The first was right at 12:57 and 2nd at 12:32(or close to that) & 3rd screwed up saying 15 something. Oh well time wasn't really important, just wanted to get some miles in since it had been a week. Don't know when I will be getting my next run in, could be another week, will just have to see.

By the way started a couple of books, The Chocolate Chip Murder, a book I got from my mom that my oldest might read. I want to make sure it is okay for her to read so I am reading first--not too bad so far, a quirky mystery book. Also started reading Rounders, it is an adaptation novel off the movie so I already know the story but figured it should be a nice quick read for me. Still working on Lush Life, I hit 100 pages in but still have a ways to go, it is around 450 in total.

No comments: