Friday, July 24, 2009

Need a post

It has been a while since I posted anything & I need to post something to keep up my at least 10 posts a month. So this is probably a good time to just rattle off some stuff so here it is:

--Running--not much. Two weeks ago I ran on Sunday & Monday and felt sick afterward with chills & stuff. I took a week off and ran on Monday afterwork. It was really pretty terrible, but I just wanted to get something in. Well I haven't run since then. I need to get something in this weekend if possible.

--Reading. I am working on 2 books and just starting a 3rd. I am reading The Woman Who Knew Gandhi, farthest along with it. Not what I expected at all but still not bad. Also reading The Tourists, which I am having a hard time getting into. I am 100 pages in & it is 320 some pages long so a long way to go, will keep at it. Just barely started reading D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton another one of those Kinsey Millhone mysteries/detective stories--good light reading.

--Wife is having a garage sale tomorrow. Wow how I hate these things. I am really hoping for rain & that she does it some Saturday where I already have plans to be gone.

I know that I am pretty boring about not opening up and talking much on other topics or feelings, etc, but I guess that is the way it is for now. But I guess since no one is really reading this except myself what does it really matter anyway.

No comments: