Saturday, March 28, 2009

A few miles this week

Well I was able to get a few miles in this week.  Monday was only 1 mile & I was done.  I don't know if it was because I hadn't run in 5 days or something like that or if I just wasn't really into running.  Oh well that happens.

Tuesday was supposed to be our workout day but our babysitter was running late & I was tired from work so Debbie went to workout & I stayed home.  Thursday was our next workout day and I tried lifting some weights but my shoulder wasn't really up to it.  I got on the treadmill & put in 3 miles though.  I know I went faster the last 2 miles than I normally do on the treadmill--maybe I am finally getting the hang of it.

Today it has been raining all day long so I hit the community center again.  I didn't do the treadmill, but instead hit the walking/jogging track above the gym.  I did a slow 3 miles.  That is 7 miles for the week if anyone is counting.  Not that great but right now just need to keep getting some miles in.

No comments: