Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good weather = exercise

We have had a string of days of good to great Spring weather here.  Sunday I got out and put 2.5 miles in.  I was planning on running during PSR on Monday but after driving out there found out there was no PSR so no Monday run.  Tuesday we went for our workout at the community center even though neither of us wanted to do it.  I didn't run but instead just did some weights on the machines and finished with around 10 minutes on the bike.

Today I was off work and was able to get 4 miles in.  All four miles were between 12:40 and 12:20--slow but at least consistent.  It was a good thing that I didn't wait though because a good rain came in tonight.

Tuesday, my mother-in-law came over with some extra potatoes that they had after planting theirs.  Rose helped Grandma hoe the ground and get the potatoes planted.  So I guess I can officially say my garden is started.  I will do some tomato plants as well, not sure about anything else though.

No comments: