Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now reading

Since finally finishing War & Peace, I am able to branch out a little on what I am reading.  Of course, I haven't really done that yet.  I am still working on The Memory Keeper's Daughter, but haven't really gotten very far in it yet.  I started a 2nd book, Fractured by Karin Slaughter a detective book.  So far kind of gruesome and interesting.  It is on some Wish Lists at PBS so I want to get it read & then in the mail while people still want it.

Speaking of PBS, I will be mailing The Farther Shore in the next couple of days.  I like earning those credits, just need to get more books read so I can add to my Posted Books list.

I will probably take a couple of minutes and look at picking out a 3rd book.  I might not start it till the weekend but I do want to start thinking about it.

No comments: