Monday, October 26, 2009

Books

I know it was just yesterday where I was saying I was going to slow down on ordering books from PBS & just kind of wait for things to happen. Well, that didn't last long. I did have an order come in for A Shadow in the City, this was a WL book that timed out twice and sat here for about a month. Then I checked the Book Bazaar, just to see if anything jumped out. Well a person was on there looking for a deal on Angels & Demons so I offered a 2 for 1 & it sounds like it is going to happen. Then I also found a 4 for 1 deal with a person who only had 40 books on their bookshelf but with some interesting ones, so I placed an order. What can I say, I certainly didn't slow down at all. Once the 2 for 1 order comes in that will be 3 packages to mail this week, probably best not to let my wife know. I think she is wondering about all of this.

No comments: