Thursday, October 8, 2009

Missed a couple of days

I am just not getting the hang of this typing something up each day. I missed Tuesday & Wednesday now also. I guess in the grand scheme of things it is not a big deal since I don't think I have anyone following this blog anyway, so no real harm.

Tuesday was VB practice & I got my run in. It was a very good 5 miles. Not sure after that what I did at home, but I guess I didn't make it downstairs to the computer.

Wednesday I had a meeting at church and after getting home I stayed up and watched the Cardinal game. I eventually fell asleep on the couch and then woke up and went to bed.

Tonight was VB again but it was raining all day long so no run. I instead did some grocery shopping and then watched some of the VB practice. Once home watched the end of the Cards game and just now finished watching Nebraska beat Mizz. That was good.

Well, I am not worried that I am running behind. I may try to make them up later but not doing it tonight.

No comments: