Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Day

It has been a pretty good day. I was able to get into a class tomorrow that had been filled up. It is a kind of continuing education type thing for work. Normally the classes are only offered in evenings or weekends so you have to go on your own time. There were a couple of classes this week during the day, but were filled. I put myself on the wait list & got a call today that they could fit me in.

I ran 4.15 miles tonight while Rose was at VB practice. Was a little stiff after yesterday's run but all was good. I think it was around 12 minute per mile pace again.

Thomas went number 2 on the potty for Debbie today after school. I hope this is a kind of break through, but we will have to see. He was pretty excited and happy about it also.

The weather these last 2 days has been great. I think the afternoon highs in the 70s and the evenings in 60 or high 50s. After a few cold rainy weeks it is kind of nice to have some fall days again. I think rain is coming later this week though.

No comments: