Saturday, October 24, 2009

Potty issues

I don't think I have mentioned it for some time but we are still dealing with potty training with Thomas. Today though he went #2 on the toilet after telling me he had to go and he told me early enough that his underwear was clean. This is a big day. It is only the 3rd time he has gone on the toilet. First being a year & half ago, an almost by accident one after he had already started going and had messed his underwear--long story on this one that maybe I will tell sometime or maybe already have & need to check back on this. About 1 week ago, Debbie got him on the toilet after he messed a little and he finished up there. This is his first real one though. We are so proud of him & have let him know it. Well getting ready to take him grocery shopping with me in a minute, he will basically get what ever he wants tonight. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time.

No comments: